Few questions

Post here if you cannot find a better category
barryb007

I just had a few questions love working with beds24.

I would like to know if I am missing a spot to add a final cleaning charge to our apartment rentals?

****and with that is there a way to not charge a final cleaning charge if lets say they book more then 4 nights?

**Is there anyway I can set up security deposit information for them?

***loving the Facebook integration. Am i doing something wrong though when I do a search through beds24 on the facebook app and I put in the dates. and how many people. Everything populates for example I don't want a 1 bedroom to populate with a max occupancy of two for someone that entered they are looking for 8 people.

I have entered my stripe information and paypal, is there anyway the guest could choose which is the best for them? sometimes I get people who tell me they don't want to use paypal?

Thank you in advance.
annettemorgenroth

barryb007 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 am
I would like to know if I am missing a spot to add a final cleaning charge to our apartment rentals?
****and with that is there a way to not charge a final cleaning charge if lets say they book more then 4 nights?
Cleaning fees can be added as "Upsell Items" in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->UPSELL ITEMS. You can define which upsell item applies for which rate. Have a look here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Upsell_Items for more information.
barryb007 wrote:
**Is there anyway I can set up security deposit information for them?
You can add a security deposit as "Upsell Item" which is "refundable".
barryb007 wrote:
***loving the Facebook integration. Am i doing something wrong though when I do a search through beds24 on the facebook app and I put in the dates. and how many people. Everything populates for example I don't want a 1 bedroom to populate with a max occupancy of two for someone that entered they are looking for 8 people.
The facebook app uses your normal booking page. If you use the multi property booking page this is defined by the setting for "Property Order" in SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->MULTIPLE PROPERTIES
barryb007 wrote:
I ve entered my stripe information and paypal, is there anyway the guest could choose which is the best for them? sometimes I get people who tell me they don't want to use paypal?
You can give your guests the choice between different payment options. The system will offer the ones you have activated under "Payments from Guest". For more information on how to set up payment options please go to SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->PAYMENTS FROM GUESTS and then click on HELP in the top right of the page.
barryb007

thank you for helping me. cheers.