airbnb xml big problem. Support does not find the problem

Post here if you cannot find a better category
biekeminne

Hi,
For 3 days now I 'm running in circles with support.

I have a property on beds24 that I wanted to link to airbnb xml. I linked it to the wrong property (which was a testlisting in airbnb).
I disconnected in beds24. but on the airbnb xml page I still see "airbnb listing id 21183777".
Also on the specific content page on the bottom I see at mapping an import ID and Listing ID.

I would think that this information should be gone, empty! As an IT guy it doesnt feel right to reconnect and try again and again where in fact the old info of the WRONG link is still in display.

Your support tells me they can do nothing to help me. I gave them my ID and password to login. I would think with my ID and your database they should be able to track where the problem is. here are my screenshots https://mega.nz/#F!YsIl3ABT!CzaNgzDMna4dORBKcjz8Xg

I need technical assistance to solve this. property ID 28910 is linked to airbnb listing ID 21183777 and that is the problem. Please have a look.
annettemorgenroth

It looks like your listing is detached from Beds24 ans is now a manual listing in Airbnb. You should be able to manage it like any other manual listing. Please try the following:
1. Log into Airbnb and go to HOST - LISTINGS (screenshot 3).
2. Click on "Preview"
3. Click on "Edit Listing"
4. Click again on "Edit Listing" (you might need to repeat this)
5. Go to "Listing status" and click on "Edit"
6. Change the "Listing status" to "Deactivate"

After you have done this and you want to republish the listing log into Beds24, go to SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER AIRBNB. Make sure you are connected to the correct Airbnb account and then click on "Publish".

If you see "failed" click on "View listings in account" and delete the listing. Then try publishing again. If this does not work please reopen your support ticket.
biekeminne

There is an error between beds24 and airbnb.
When I connect and check the page (query request) https://beds24.com/api/airbnb.com/getli ... opid=28947
Then I get no listing. Where there is 1 listing on the other side.

I have asked airbnb to take contact with you, as something is wrong and it has nothing to do with the interface OR me, not following the steps.

There is something like a BUG. That's how this feels like.
annettemorgenroth

Did you not see my answer to your ticket? This is what I answered you:

I understand you now have a manual listing in Airbnb which you want to connect to a room in Beds24?

This is the procedure:
1. Go to Settings > Channel Manager > AirBnB.com XML. Make sure you are connected to the correct Airbnb account
2. Click on "Update Airbnb".

I am not sure what is going to happen then. The option to update existing listings at Airbnb and is a brand new and we have no documentation on what happens when. Best is you get back to us after you have done 1. and 2.

I can see you have not ticked "Inventory" "Prices" and "Bookings" in SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER AIRBNB XML so I assume you have not yet performed 1. and 2. Can you please do this and if then reply to your support ticket.
biekeminne

I see very well your comments, but they do not help.
Last edited by biekeminne on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biekeminne

I have created a new room, just like in the helpfile and the new room works. The first not and still not.
So I will remove the first one and copy it from the second to create a new.

There is a bug in the relation between beds24 and airbnb.
annettemorgenroth

I asked you to answer get back to me through the ticket support system when you have connected to the right Airbnb account. Can you please do this so we can continue to work on your problem?