Show Custom Question's name in Custom Reports

Post here if you cannot find a better category
wvs_2003

Hi all,

How do I show the actual custom question's name (e.g. "State/Province") that I have set in my settings to show in the Custom Reports? When I print my custom reports, column's titles show "Custom Question 1", "Custom Question 2", etc. I do not want "Custom Question 1" to show up when I print my custom report. I want "State/province" to show when I print my custom report.

Thank you
markkinchin
Site Admin

Good idea.

We have changed the custom report column label so it will now show "CQ1: State/Province"

CQ1 stands for custom question 1, followed by your text.
This will only apply when the report is for a single property, multiple property reports could potentially have different questions for each custom question.
wvs_2003

Hi all,

Thank you making that change, it was very helpful!

However, just recently, the report's column titles have been reverted back to original where it's just "Custom Question 1", "Custom Question 2", and so on. Please change it back to where it showed "CQ1: State", "CQ2: example", and so on.

Thank you
markkinchin
Site Admin

wvs_2003 wrote:
However, just recently, the report's column titles have been reverted back to original where it's just "Custom Question 1", "Custom Question 2", and so on. Please change it back to where it showed "CQ1: State", "CQ2: example", and so on.
Check you have selected a property for the report, The "show all" properties will use the generic label because it is possible that different properties have different questions.