Airbnb Ical sync --> wrong price reported

Post here if you cannot find a better category
doyoubnb

hello,
I got a channel connection with Airbnb.
Formerly to set the minimum price I got the reservations from airbnb at price of 0 euro (and that's fine,as Airbnb has not API but just ical without price, so I'm fine with it).

The problem comes when I defined my minimum price for these rooms and suddenly I got the price for the reservations coming from Airbnb showed up at this minimum price of Beds24. It's highly misleading, it would be much easier to have a NULL price or UNKNOWN or, if it has to be an integer, 0.

Thanks
Pietro

p.s.:

last example can be found in:
Booking Ref: 1249168
Airbnb.com RBCBHP
Total Price showed 29.00 whereas my guest on airbnb paid 47.00

Showing UNKNOWN price would be great.
Thanks!
markkinchin
Site Admin

doyoubnb wrote: The problem comes when I defined my minimum price for these rooms and suddenly I got the price for the reservations coming from Airbnb showed up at this minimum price of Beds24. It's highly misleading, it would be much easier to have a NULL price or UNKNOWN or, if it has to be an integer, 0.
Channel bookings will be assigned the minimum room price when no price is supplied by the channel (as per airbnb)
If you do not want this, set the min room price setting back to zero.

The reason the min room price is assigned to these bookings is that some external systems that connect to Beds24 will not accept a zero price.
People using a system with this behaviour can use the min room price to force a price into the booking so the external system will process it.
annettemorgenroth

We can not import prices from Airbnb. If you have set up minimum prices in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->ROOMS->SETUP the system will use the minimum prices.
doyoubnb

markkinchin wrote:
Channel bookings will be assigned the minimum room price when no price is supplied by the channel (as per airbnb)
If you do not want this, set the min room price setting back to zero.
ok, got it, thanks