Custom notification email

Post here if you cannot find a better category
monkeymaya

Is there any way to customize the booking notification email I receive from Beds24, I'd like to be able to add in the number of rooms to the email. Also I'd like to change it around a little

Thanks
iurirosa

Hi Monkeymaya,

You can find your answer here, https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... ifications
Take a look ate the template variables you can use to change the look of the email, https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... _Variables

Regards,

Iuri Rosa
buckinghamhouse

I have the same question about the default host notifications received. I have looked at both of these links but it does not say where you change the beds24.com host notification, but appears that you can only send additional notifications. Can the standard host notification be changed and if so where exactly is that template changed? Thanks,
annettemorgenroth

buckinghamhouse wrote:I have looked at both of these links but it does not say where you change the beds24.com host notification, but appears that you can only send additional notifications. Can the standard host notification be changed and if so where exactly is that template changed? Thanks,
Have a look at the top of the page. It says "This page is about the menu SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> HOST NOTIFICATIONS". This is where you can add to the default message and set an additional host notification up
buckinghamhouse

Thank you for responding Annette. I found that part of the host notification but I want to remove some of the content in the standard notification, change the email subjest etc., not just send to another email or add more content to it. It does not seem to provide the standard template for modification in its entirety. Is this true?