I am seaching digital Locks for my Hotel

Post here if you cannot find a better category
docbb1973

Hello everyone. I'm new to Beds24 and need a tip for my hotel. So far I have digital locks from the We.Lock brand and they actually work. But they are not in my current PMS called Apaleo.
Who can give me a good tip for digital locks? I was thinking about a TTL Lock or VisorTech. Can anyone recommend something they can run smoothly with Beds24?
eleni mylona

Hi

We have direct integrations with Remotelock/Locksate which also support a number of other locks (Resortlock, Igloohome, Yale Access, August), TTLock and with Nuki.

With Remotelock and Nuki you will be able to have a fully automated contactless check-in.

There is also the option to use RBOYAPPS which facilitate many lock systems. Please see here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Lock_Systems

Kind regards
Eleni
docbb1973

Thank you for your advice...
What kind of lock do you use? Such locks where you have to remove only the one screw in the door and then change the lock?
See attachment on this post. This are the locks which I use but they dont have a connection to beds24.

How much is your solution per door?

Marco
docbb1973

Here are the lock that I use at the moment.
zagrebpoint

Hi
I would recommend TTlock
There are all sorts of locks for all kind if doors. The locks are not expensive.
The connection with beds24 works very well.
You can buy the locks on aliexpress.