Arrival time and bedding info from Booking.com

Post here if you cannot find a better category
a-tipica

Hello everyone,
I would like to fetch the info about Arrival time and the bedding ( choice of twin or double bed) from booking.com
and have them in their specific field on the beds24 tabs,( so it ca be visible directly from dashboard)
but I did not manage to find a solution to automatize this process,even with the use of auto actions and info code
still have to manually input after checking on the booking. extranet.
Anyone else have thee same issue?
Thanks
lesleywoermeijer

You can use the Auto action to add a booking info code to the booking to identify the bedding required.

This will be dependent on the data that is send from the channel.

Some of the channels send this information as comments and these will be added to the Notes or Guest comments fields in the booking.

If you can see the details, you can use an auto action to add a booking info code and this can then be used in reports or to trigger other auto actions.

You can use the Smart logic template variables to search the data in the booking and add a booking info code.

The details below will search the Guest comments field in the booking for 'large double' and if the value is there, it will add booking info code = BED_DOUBLE

In the Trigger tab of the auto action :-

Template variable
[IFIN^large double^[GUESTCOMMENTS]^yes~no] equal yes

Booking info tab:
BED_DOUBLE
a-tipica

Thanks for the answer!
I tried that formula you suggested but it never worked....
I found it easier just to use the booking field GUEST COMMENTS and ask to look for the word LARGE
if they choose a large double the word is there
in the other action, I am asking to look for a single

...I don't know much about this, I just started and struggle a lot =)