Custom reports by unit

Post here if you cannot find a better category
belmont

I wish to create a financial report by unit. I have 8 units and need to see the financials for each unit. All I need is total number of nights let and total income within any time frame I choose. I cannot find a standard report that does this. Any ideas of one or how to set up a custom report showing this information?
lesleywoermeijer

You can create a Custom report to show the information you require.

The Standard reports are by Room, they do not show the information at a unit level.

Set the dates you want to check the details from, then select the columns from the 'Available Columns' list.

You can then use the Layout details/order to show the data in the format required.
belmont

Thank you for this but I just keep getting a blank report. Available I have chosen Units, Room, Last night, First Night,Nights, Invoice Value. I have obviously missed something out as generating no data. Can anyone tell me what I should have chosen? All I need to see is how much revenue each room generates. My system is set up as room types ie standard double (has 6 rooms under this category), superior rooms (6 rooms under this category) and so on. I would really like to identify those rooms that are generating the most (and least) revenue. I know what they are but want the figures without having to manually add up across 12 months.
Ideally report should show for example Room 1..Revenue £ over my chosen time period. Room 2...Revenue £ over my chosen time period etc etc.
lesleywoermeijer

In the Custom Reports, you can select the date range, then select the columns, Property, Room, Unit and the values you want to see from the bookings,

for example :-

1st Invoice Charge value
Price
Commission
Price less commission

Then you can order by the Property, room, unit etc.

There are also a number of Layouts that you can use to format the data.