2-way messaging for direct bookings using email

Post here if you cannot find a better category
candycanepanda

Hi, I wouild like to know please if 2-way messaging is supported via email.

So, can I send someone a message through the dashboard, and then see their reply?

I got email working with scheduled messages.

We just want to see their replies in the Beds24 dashboard so we can do all our messaging in one place.
annettemorgenroth

You can use auto actions to send automated or manual Emails to your guests from Beds24 from your own EMail address. If your guest reply you will receive the reply to the Email address you have connected in SETTINGS > ACCOUNT > OUTGOING EMAIL.

With Airbnb and Booking.com we have direct integrations with their messaging system. You will see the messages from Airbnb guests and guests from Booking.com under MESSAGES (top menu) and in the messages tab of the booking.

For more information please see here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Messaging
candycanepanda

Thank you, so this means there is no way to get 2-way messaging inside of the messenger area, except for softwares that has API built in?

The other software we are with (Fantastic Stay) has built-in email on their messages for direct bookings and for legacy bookings that we imported for 2-way communication via email in the messaging dashboard.

Can we pay you to develop this feature in your software?
annettemorgenroth

This is on our development roadmap we we currently can not give you a time frame.