cancellation at channel and api

Post here if you cannot find a better category
developer_erman

is it possible to cancel a booking at the channel (booking.com) via api
I have added a new booking to beds24 via api but no update to channel (booking.com), moreover I couldn't find page on control panel of beds24 to do it manualy as well
what can I do auto update I couldn't find something about this in docs

thanks in advance
markkinchin
Site Admin

Booking information is not sent from Beds24 to OTA's, the number of available rooms is what is sent.
If you cancel a booking in Beds24, this will open the room at the connected OTA's.
If you add a booking to Beds24, this will reduce the available rooms for sale at the connected OTA's
developer_erman

thank you for reply
I have one more question

yesterday, I connected to booking.com before that I setup hotel details including roomtype quantity, however, this morning, my booking account was "not bookable" because of room capacities are zero.
what kind of mistake I made , I don't know
developer_erman

markkinchin wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:17 am
Booking information is not sent from Beds24 to OTA's, the number of available rooms is what is sent.
If you cancel a booking in Beds24, this will open the room at the connected OTA's.
If you add a booking to Beds24, this will reduce the available rooms for sale at the connected OTA's
how long it takes to update channel , every hour or every 5 minutes , what is period ?
markkinchin
Site Admin

It depends on the channel, see here https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Chann ... pabilities