sub acount notification

Post here if you cannot find a better category
[email protected]

Hi

i created a sub account for my cleaning manager to access propperties she is in charge.
I want she receive automatique notification for new booking, modification of booking (essentiialy check out date change) and cancellation.
I set up a message in the host notification menu to her email adress.
When adding a test booking in a property, there is no notifications sent whathowever. I dont' know what i am missing
lesleywoermeijer

You need to setup the Notifications from the owner account of the Property. If you have done this and you still have an issue, then please raise a support ticket so we can check the setup of the sub account.
[email protected]

Ok but where exactly in the owner account? I don't want all properties only the properties the sub account have access.
lesleywoermeijer

You need to setup the Additional Email Notification in the OWNER account for the property so the email is sent to the sub account email address.

Alternatively you can setup an Auto Action from the Property Owner Account to send an email to the Cleaner, in the Message tab of the Auto Action, select

Send Message = Internal
Internal Email Address = enter the cleaners email address
then enter the email message you want to send.
[email protected]

Ok got it.
In the owner account where exactly? Is it in the property set up for each property or on the host notifications menu?

With auto action I don't see a trigger in relation to a modification of the reservation.

Notification system is missing many features that would help managing with different staffs member and make sure they don't miss.
Regards
eleni mylona

You can set this in (SETTINGS) ACCOUNT > HOST NOTIFICATIONS.

No, it is not possible to identify modifications to trigger auto actions.

You can use the Booking Webhook in Properties > Access :- A push notification (webhook) will be sent to this URL when a new booking, significant booking modification which effects availability or cancellation occurs.