Change the language

Post here if you cannot find a better category
pedroal

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to edit the language use for primary informations like :
-Calendar (day/month)
-CTA "Book"
-Check In / Check Out
-Equipment in the room

My clients are more than 60 years old and most of doesn’t speak english but French.

Thank you for help.
lesleywoermeijer

You can set the language of the Control Panel when you go to Account > Preferences > Control Panel Language.

If required you have the option to manually exchange individual words. To do this click on the 'User' icon on the top right and then on 'Account Management (in the old control panel SUB ACCOUNT in the top right) then click on 'Manage Account'. The setting to exchange text is 'Control panel custom text'. For instructions on how to use this function please use the context help (? icon) next to the setting.
annettemorgenroth

I am not sure where exactly you want to change the text.
  • You can exchange any fixed text on the booking page in SETTINGS (left menu) BOOKING ENGINE > PROPERTY BOOKING PAGE > DEVELOPERS 'CUSTOM TEXT'. For instructions on how exactly this works please use the context help (? icons).
  • You can exchange any fixed text in the control panel when you click on the 'User' icon on the top right and then on 'Account Management the click on 'Manage Account' under 'CUSTOM TEXT'. For instructions on how exactly this works please use the context help (? icons).
annettemorgenroth

You do not need to do this because "yesterday" is also shown by default when you click on "Today".