Property name - hyperlink

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
sistachrentals

I was wondering if there is any way to make the property name clickable? On the agency page, the only clickable part in order to view the property is the button, it would be great if the property name and/or image slider could be clickable too. Could this be achieved with javascript?
sistachrentals

I tried this in Multiple Properties > Advanced HTML settings, but it didn't do what I wanted it to do :) I have no clue about javascript though.

<script type="text/javascript"
$(".b24panel-prop").click(function() {
window.location = $(this).find("a").attr("href");
return false;
});
</script>
markkinchin
Site Admin

I am not sure if the script will do what you want, but it is missing a closing tag, it should be like this

<script type="text/javascript">
$(".b24panel-prop").click(function() {
window.location = $(this).find("a").attr("href");
return false;
});
</script>
sistachrentals

Thanks, can't make that to work though. I thought of adding a hyperlink directly to each Property Name, for example entering a hyperlink in the property name field:
<a href="/booking2.php?ownerid=xxxxx&propid=xxxxx/">Apartment XX</a>

which does make the property name clickable on almost every page, EXCEPT on the booking page where it should say
Apartment XX requieres a payment of 120€
but instead it says:
<a href="/booking2.php?ownerid=xxxxx&propid=xxxxx/">Apartment XX</a> requieres a payment of 120€

Since I can't hide this property name on the booking page without also hiding the amount (120€), I can't use this.
It would be great if someone had a better idea how to make the property name clickable.
sistachrentals

Alright here we go :) I found a CSS solution on stackoverflow. I am posting it in case someone else would like to use it:

This is to expand the button clickable area without increasing the actual size of the button, on the Multiple Properties (agency) page:

Desktop view:

.at_bookingbut a {
position:relative;
z-index:50;
}

.at_bookingbut a:before{
position:absolute;
content:'';
top:-60px;
right:-20px;
left:-1030px;
bottom:-190px;
z-index:40;
outline:1px solid red; /* this is just so you can see and size the area correctly, after you specify the size, it should be deleted*/
}

Mobile view:
@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.at_bookingbut a:before{
position:absolute;
content:'';
top:-70px;
right:-100px;
left:-100px;
bottom:-250px;
z-index:40;
outline:1px solid red; /* this is just so you can see and size the area correctly, after you specify the size, it should be deleted*/
}
}
sistachrentals

I believe there have been changes in the code, so in order to achieve the same result, .at_bookingbut should be exchanged by .propfromprice