Booking page / iframe

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
marcelholman

Mark, plus now the total page design shows inside the iframe as well, see attached. That's not right
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 11.29.55 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 11.29.55 PM.jpg (157.35 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
markkinchin
Site Admin

marcelholman wrote: That worked, thanks. However it show all our multiple properties. We need it to show the sole property from the property page.
The iframe on your landing page will determine what is shown.

Make sure the iframe is for the single property only.

i.e. the URL in the iframe src should contain the propid= parameter to show a specific property.
markkinchin
Site Admin

marcelholman wrote:Mark, plus now the total page design shows inside the iframe as well, see attached. That's not right
Actually I think the problem is the iframe is stuck in a loop redirecting.

I will find a solution and get back to you.
markkinchin
Site Admin

markkinchin wrote:
marcelholman wrote:Mark, plus now the total page design shows inside the iframe as well, see attached. That's not right
Actually I think the problem is the iframe is stuck in a loop redirecting.

I will find a solution and get back to you.

We have added a new value for the menu Settings > Properties > Link > Booking Redirect.

Set this to "Multiple Property Only"

This will redirect to your property landing page from the Beds24 multiple property booking page but not from the Beds24 individual property booking page. The iframe with the individual property on your landing page should show the Beds24 booking page now.
marcelholman

Mark, does that mean that if we like each hotel to have their own dedicated booking page, we need to build an individual booking page for each and every property in our system?

Or is there a way for a template which draws the property's info through the iframe?
markkinchin
Site Admin

marcelholman wrote:Mark, does that mean that if we like each hotel to have their own dedicated booking page, we need to build an individual booking page for each and every property in our system?

Or is there a way for a template which draws the property's info through the iframe?
It is your choice, you can do it either way.

Using the iframe, all you need to do is change the propid value in the iframe src to show the correct value.

If you don't redirect to the property pages, the multiple property iframe will show the selected property once one is selected.
marcelholman

Thanks Mark. I have launched support ticket and have added a lot more information