webready website and booking engine

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
host-me

I am not sure in what section to post it.

I created my website host-me.ca with webready and it is fantastic. I only have one issue with booking engine.

As for now, i cannot use nooking engine of BEds24 and i am forced to use webready booking engine. THey cahrge 1% commission that is is very expensive when beds24 charge 0.1eur per transactions. In additon i am not sure if using webready booking enggine will send all payment information in beds24.

Is there any way to use beds24 booking engine in webready? It is a shame for a third party tools that claims intergration with beds24 not to integrate an essential tools like the booking engine.

I found a workaround for now where i send payment link bny email to my guest after they booked on the website, as i donT' wnat to use the webready booking engine for now. But this is less efficvient thant collecting payment during the booking process

Can you check this?
annettemorgenroth

This was never agreed or even mentioned when we agreed to Webready to set up an integration with Beds24.

We will clarify this with them. Please also reach out to Webready from your end and tell them to check this internally with Usman.
host-me

I spoke with him. THere is no option to use the beds24 booking engine.

Rioght now, my website only collect credit card information. But after that i need to send the card to stripe manuallly and to charge it after the guest didi a booking on my wensite.

IF i want the credit card to be charged during the reservation process, i must subsribe to the https://store.tokeet.com/details/webready_invoicing to create an invoice and charge the credit card.

I feel like it is very expansive for the same service beds24 is capable to offer too.
host-me

so I spok ewith him and actually i can embed a booking button on th e property page. I will have a call with him to chek how to better integrate.
annettemorgenroth

You can also embed the booking page. We have added the instructions to our Webready help page: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Webready
[email protected]

Can I ask how you got on using WebReady with Beds24 as I'm considering using it myself but wanted to check if it worked out for you? Also any tips or pointers would be much appreciated.