multi-booking page with all rooms types and linked to google hotel ad

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
wvs_2003

Hi all,

Wondering how I can show all rooms for 2 different properties on the same booking page? Currently, multi-property booking page only shows the 2 properties overview and not the details of room types.

Reason is that I would like to eventually have 2 properties, each linked to its own google hotel ad. When guest clicks on booking option on google hotel ad, it will take guest to booking page. From here, I would like to allow guests to view all room types for 2 properties on same booking page.

Alternatively, I was thinking I could have a link or linked picture on each property's booking page that sends guest to other property's booking page. However, this is not as streamlined and makes it more difficult for guests to compare room types from both properties at same time.

Thanks
lesleywoermeijer

You will need to create all rooms in one Property if you want them to be displayed on the booking page.

When you have multiple properties the guest will need to select the Property first then they will see the rooms.
annettemorgenroth

Google always shows your property booking page. Google does not allow linking to a your multi-property booking page.

If you want rooms from different properties to show on your Google landing page you will need to add the room under one property or use a link to your multi-property booking page on your property booking pages.