How to Show discounts compared to normal price?

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
wvs_2003

Hi,
I have applied the discount in the rates settings. How do I show the discount price with the normal price slashed out on the beds24 booking page? For example, my normal rate is $100. I have a discount for $30. How do I show both the new discounted rate of $70 with the normal $100 rate slashed out?

As of now on the booking page. It just shows the discounted rate $70. The normal rate $100 does not show. I would like my customers to know that we have been slashing our rates.

Thank you
lesleywoermeijer

You can show discounts on your booking page with activating an additional field on your responsive booking page.

Have a look at this wiki page for more details.
https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Categ ... ing_Column
wvs_2003

I have a follow-up question. Since my rate for 1 type of room changes each month, how do I make sure the "marketing column" shows the correct standard rate for the specific month that the customer is looking at on the booking engine?

For example, if customer is looking at price table for room during month of May, the standard rate should be shown as $100 in the marketing column. If the customer changes to the month of June, the standard rate should be shown as $120 in the marketing column.

thanks
lesleywoermeijer

It is not possible to update the prices automatically, you need to change the value in the Marketing Column manually, you should consider using text to explain the Standard rate is 10% higher for example.