Booking Qustom Questions

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
dospalmas3

I use the first custom question as a "single line field" to get extra information from the guest. Once I have changed this field to the type of "Tick Box" and later on turn it back to "Single line field". So far no problem, but as a guest now goes to the guest details this custom field is always filled with the text "not ticked". I want it back to start with an empty field, but no matter what I do, this field stays displaying this text.

I have inspect the HTML code that is generated when the Guest Details page is shown and then I see the following:

Code: Select all

<input type="text" id="guestcustq1" name="guestcustq1" value="not ticked" class="booktextinput ">
Therefore, it looks like that the argument 'value' is not reset once you have selected a "Tick Box".

So is this a bug or is there a way to reset the argument ‘value’ back to empty for a “Single Line Field”?

Thanks in advanced!

Kind regards,
René
markkinchin
Site Admin

Changing the type of custom question will not change the data stored by it from existing bookings.
If required you would need to change this within the booking.
dospalmas3

Thx!

Fortunately there was no problem for the existing bookings.
Only for the new bookings there was always "Tick Box", but now this is gone again and works as you would expect.