Description display

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
somn'en bulle

Hello :)
I'm not sure if i'm missing something or if this is a bug but i have issues with "description" display.
The fist i encountered was with upsell description, they are all replaced by the price both on the calendar, individual booking view or booking page.
I also cannot set a room description to be display on the booking page (well i can set it, just not display it :/)
I also cannot see pictures (but i think i read somewhere it might take 24 hours ?)
I can work around the room description and picture but upsell would be way to confusing for guest to guess what prices do !
Regards
Henri
annettemorgenroth

Have a look at these instructions:
https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Respo ... oking_Page

You will need to make sure you check which modules you use and enter the content in to the corresponding fields for the model.

To add pictures go to SETTINGS-BOOKING-PAGE-PICTURES. How you assign pictures is explained in the help page which opens when you click on HELP in the top right of the page.
somn'en bulle

I've started to setup a second account for another site and it worked like a charm there :/
I've checked every setting and it's all the same...

Only the room name is displayed nothing else :(
What did i do wrong :oops:
Last edited by somn'en bulle on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
annettemorgenroth

1. You need to uplaod pictures in SETTINGS-BOOKING PAGE-PICTURES and assign them as "room pictures".

2. Name and description can be entered in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->ROOMS->SETUP.
somn'en bulle

I know ! That's the problem :)
I did had images in the room picture section AND added a description !
(I actualy made a second account for the other companie and i'm sure i used the right field for the descripton as they work on the other booking page)
But it's also the upsell descripton that come out empty or my custom checkout question. Like preatty much every field i entered doesn't work :/

I think i might just delete and start a new account, i'll have to renter the existing booking but that's not the end of the world i guess
somn'en bulle

I first made an account early 2018 but didn't had time to switch to beds24 and the account was deleted. Maybe what i have is due to this ?
I'm due to make a payment as my free trial ended, should i start a new account or is there a solution ?
annettemorgenroth

You have a new account right? Set up issues in one account are not related to other accounts. But please note that we only allow one free trial per customer.

If you can not follow the instructions I gave you please start a support ticket via the SUPPORT button in the top left of your Beds24 control panel. Tickets go directly to the appropriate person who then can access your account settings and tools to give you guidance on how to solve your problem.
somn'en bulle

Ok i'll do that :)

And... well i used two free trial then :/ On in 2018 and one now as i 're'create my account 15 days ago, i only got today the request to make a payment.
somn'en bulle

We found the problem :)
I added french as a language AND removed english then clicked save.
I then looked at the bottom and the default language selector was set to "French" so i mooved on.

BUT it only DISPLAYED "french" it was never SET to "french" as i did not press save !
The whole site was in a language that had simply been removed