Wordpress - "New Search" link at top of booking page?

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
taylorscornerbnb

Is there a way to disable the "New Search" link at the top of the Wordpress booking page? Instead of just refreshing the page, it redirects the user to the Multiple Properties booking page, which doesn't make sense for our site since we only have one property. It should just reset the page so the user can start over. I can hide it with CSS, but is there another way? Any advice would be great.
Attachments
new search.PNG
new search.PNG (10.13 KiB) Viewed 2676 times
annettemorgenroth

If you do not want to use the multi property booking page use add your property ID to the short code for example

[beds24-embed propid="12345"]

[beds24-landing propid="12345"]
taylorscornerbnb

Hi Annette,

Thank you for the advice. I went ahead and updated the embed code with my propid. Unfortunately, the "New Search" link still works as before and redirects the user to the Multiple Property search page.

If there's no way to address this within the application, I'll use CSS--no big deal.
Last edited by taylorscornerbnb on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annettemorgenroth

Please double check you have changed the short codes. If you add the property ID in the short code the property booking page will be used.

If you only want to use the property booking page on your site remove the owner ID from your Wordpress settings and only enter the property ID. This will also work.
taylorscornerbnb

Removing the Owner ID in wordpress settings did the trick (removed the link completely), thank you for the help!