Beds24 API integration issue with my website

Develper issues when using the Beds24 APi.
amitava

Hi,
I am building a website which has same functionality as beds24. Like creating a new user as Admin/Super and adding new user,adding new property with rooms and other details as it is in beds24.
I want to integrate beds24's channel manager API with my site, in order to give user to interact with various OTA ( Like Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Egencia, Hotwire, Trivago, Venere.com etc) to get and update information of their properties through beds24 api.
User will interact through my web application to <----> Beds24 API <----> OTA
So far I have not found any developer's account option yet.I have created a trial account and have tried their API to create new user using their instructions by following this URL: https://api.beds24.com/json/createAccount.
But its throwing errors.
Can anyone tell me if that service is available by beds24 and if has then how to integrate and test my dummy application using dummy properties like we do in PayPal sandbox mode?
Thanks.
iuri_rosa

Hello

Did you allow API Access on your account ? Please have a look under, Settings > Account > Link, you need to enable the API Access.

Best Regards,

Iuri Rosa
amitava

Yes I have given access to API and I have created a Sub account under Master trial account.Its working now.
Thanks.