JSON - SetPropertyContent

Develper issues when using the Beds24 APi.
[email protected]

Hi,

Is there a full list of parameters that can be set via the SetPropertyContent and/or ModifyProperty?

For context: We are a rapidly growing full service property management company. We wish to streamline the "onboarding" process with our customers (property owners). In order to facilitate this we are building a property information database on our own server. The customers will be sent an online form where they will provide data about their property (address, sq m, #of bedrooms, #of athrooms, amenities, etc.) We will record that data provided in this form into our own customer database.

From there, we wish to "push" certain data to Beds24 to create a new property and set as many details as the API will allow. The idea here is to create a property at the push of a button. In order for our developers to build this application, I am trying to find a comprehensive list of parameters that can be set via API. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place... so I am reaching out for help.

Thank you!

Greg Kelley
One Fine Flat
[email protected]

ANybody?
markkinchin
Site Admin

Each of the functions has a corresponding "get" function to get the data. JSON getPropertyContent and getProperty

Pretty much everything that is in the get functions can be modified. If there are data fields not available in the functions that you need, let us know (by support ticket), if possible will add them.
[email protected]

Thanks Mark. We will get working on it.