Webhook for all bookings

Develper issues when using the Beds24 APi.
billbnbme

Hi there

Can you clarify if there is a way to install a webhook to run when ANY booking is modified?

The docs seems to suggest that the webhook needs to be set PER property? Would that mean going in - by hand- and manually set the webhook for every property?

If so, is there any other way to trigger a webhook or action when ANY booking is created or modified? If so can you describe how that would be done.

Many thanks,

Bill
sorenjensen

Hi Bill

The best way to get automatic bookings sent to you is through our webhook v2, which sends a POST request to the webhook per property.

To set it up, you go to PROPERTIES - Access and in the dropdown list for "Webhook Version" you need to choose 2.

There are 2 versions of the version 2 webhook, one version is without the personal data about the guest like first name, phone number, email, etc. The second option is with personal data about the guest.

Once you've added a webhook url to the "URL" field and chosen the right version, then we will send any new bookings, modifications made to a booking and messages sent as well to the specified webhook url.

if you encounter any problems, issues or have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards

Soren
billbnbme

Hi Soren

Thank you for you email.

Please to clarify: do I need to enter that URL for every property?

There is a dropdown above those fields with all of the properties in it.

Can I just enter it once or I need to go to every property and add it that way? We have 260+.

If I need to do them all can I send you the url and you add them in your system?

Kind regards

Bill
sorenjensen

Hi Bill

At this point in time we do not have a bulk option to add them to all your properties automatically, you need to add them manually one-by-one.

I can't add the webhook url to your properties for you, that's only something you (the owner) can do.

I hope that answers your question, if you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards

Soren
billbnbme

Hi Soren

I see that there is a "copy" icon in the bottom right of the url field that brings up a list of all properties.

I can use that to set the url for all yes?

Bill
sorenjensen

Hi Bill

You're completely right, i missed that and apologize for the oversight.

You can use that "copy" function to copy the settings to all of your properties.

If you experience any issues using that feature or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us here on the forum.

Best regards

Soren