Number of guests selected changes on check availability page

Post here if you cannot find a better category
stayinnlondon

I am using the "adaptive" booking page version. Most of my rooms are set to 2 people max occupancy but one is a quadruple room that is set to 4 people max occupancy. In the booking widget on my website (www.stayinnlondon.com) people are able to select to check availability for up to 12 guests. But when they click to go to the check availability page, the number of guests selection jumps straight down to 2 guests max. Giving them the option to only select 1 or 2 guests. And the quadruple room shows as 2 people occupancy. I believe this is a bug because I have checked several times that the maximum allowed occupancy for that room is set to 4 in the system.

Interestingly, in the Responsive (Beta) version, it allows for 4 guests selection and the quadruple room shows occupancy of up to 4, but the design of that system is not as good for me. I would prefer to use the adaptive. Can you have a look into it please.

Thanks,
Julia
markkinchin
Site Admin

Have a look at the menu Settings > Booking Page > Page Design
It sounds like you have the Maximum number of guests limited to 2 there. This will over-ride any room settings.
stayinnlondon

Yes :D thank you so much! It worked :)