It looks like their system is not so great. Have you tried to connect to Wimdu before? Does it work?Thank you for taking the time to talk.
i hope i was able to clear things up a bit for you. But as discussed below is the breakdown:
There are two different things which need to be addressed :
Syncing availabilities / prices etc. via XML file
- We are able to do this and do currently do this for some partners
- However it always depends what information the partner wants us to sync (e.g. if he has special discounts that our system can't handle then it won't work)
Importing partner offers (descriptions, pictures etc.) via XML file
- We do not do this anymore (at least in a way Partner <-> Wimdu)
- For those cases we ac connection to our "Integrator" NextPax (Partner -> NextPax -> Wimdu)
- Meaning potential partners can connect to NextPax and then easily NextPax can upload those properties to Wimdu
- But for a new partner to be added to NextPax also NextPax needs to agree to add this new partner
Looking forward to your reply.
All about the Beds24 synchroniser
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have called and emailed Wimdu support to ask them about possible XML connection with Beds24 account and their reply is unclear. Here it is: