Respons ASAP xml connection withbooking.com not working!

dietdaleman

Hello,

I have reached out with a ticket several times.

I have 5 listings on bookingcom which I have xml connected with Beds24 according to Wizard.

Problem 1: I had a booking through booking.com yesterday evening for arrival on 31st of January at my accommodation Loge 10 (room ID from bookingcom is 1135762) . I was happy with the booking but it doesnt show up in my Beds24! :shock: :shock: After calling with Bookingcom it seems I am still bookable for the same dates on Bookingcom! :shock: :shock: That means I can get doublebooked although I have only 1 apartment!!!
Although the connection has already been confirmed by booking.com it seems there are problems which I can't solve in the setup.

Loge 10
I also see a error code: Loge 10 - 93681
Booking.com channel update failure more info

Problem 2: Lakehouse has inventory and rates but shows nothing online bookable on booking.com. After calling bookingcom they can't help me because they already confirmed the connection but don't see any prices and inventory.
In Beds24 I have inventory so that is not corresponding together!!

Hope to hear what to do from now.

best wishes
Diet
annettemorgenroth

dietdaleman wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:35 pm
Problem 1: I had a booking through booking.com yesterday evening for arrival on 31st of January at my accommodation Loge 10 (room ID from bookingcom is 1135762) . I was happy with the booking but it doesnt show up in my Beds24! :shock: :shock: After calling with Bookingcom it seems I am still bookable for the same dates on Bookingcom! :shock: :shock: That means I can get doublebooked although I have only 1 apartment!!!
Although the connection has already been confirmed by booking.com it seems there are problems which I can't solve in the setup.
Please get back to your support ticket with the Booking.com booking number so we can check our logs for the booking.
dietdaleman wrote:
Loge 10
I also see a error code: Loge 10 - 93681
Booking.com channel update failure more info
You must have received Emails from us with the forwarded error message from Booking.com. If not please check your spam folder. The Emails have a link to the help page with the information on why you receive the error message and how to fix the problem.

I sent an update for the room and can not see any errors at the moment so I assume you fixed it.
dietdaleman wrote:
Problem 2: Lakehouse has inventory and rates but shows nothing online bookable on booking.com. After calling bookingcom they can't help me because they already confirmed the connection but don't see any prices and inventory.
In Beds24 I have inventory so that is not corresponding together!!
Please see the answer to your ticket 123766:
It looks like you have manually set your inventory (=availability) to 0 in the CALENDAR on some days. Please go to the CALENDAR to check and correct if required. When you click on HELP in the top right of the CALENDAR menu page you will find instructions on how to change the inventory back.
samuioreo

I have the same issu , update failure...

i got email to explain, me how to fix but i not understand how to do , can you do ? thanks

oreo
luxury mango villa
[email protected]
annettemorgenroth

i got email to explain, me how to fix but i not understand how to do
When you click on the link in the Email you will see why you receive this error message and how to fix the problem. The link goes to the help page for this channel which lists most common error messages and information on how to fix them.

The help page will open when you go to the channel menu and click on HELP (top right of the page). Also the start page of the support wiki
https:/wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
has a link.

If the error you receive is not listed there please send a ticket via the support button at the top of the Beds24 control panel. Tickets go directly to the appropriate person who then can access your account settings.