Daily price not sent to channel

anders

I have set up booking.com as a channel and my daily single rooms prices are exported nicely to booking.com, but the daily double rooms prices are ignored by beds24. When I click on View actual data in the channel manager page, then I see the correct daily signle rooms price but for double room usage of same rule the daily price is ignored by Beds24 and instead it sends the "default-price" (1900)
"2017-08-16: rate code=1882728: price=1900.00: single price=1212.00: minstay=1",

Same occur when I click on the Price check button. I can get right daily price for signle use of room ,but for double use of room I get the default price(which I do not want)
anders

Found what I did wrong. I just needed to delete the rack rate, and then fiddle a bit with the other settings and now beds24 send the correct prices to booking.com.

I think it was the rack rate that puzzled me, did not think that would override everything.
lisboadomus

How do you get the prices from the other booking platforms onto the channel manager and where do you need to go to see this? I think I connected my calendars and can see bookings synced with the channel manager. However I can not see any prices from my booking platforms. Would appreciate some directions as could not find any help that would explain it to me.
annettemorgenroth

The channel manager sends prices from Beds24 to the channel not the other way around. Have a look here:[url] https:/wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Category:Channel_Manager[/url] for more information how it works.