Send correct rates to Booking.com

tananhostel

I have a room for 3 persons and prices for 1, 2 and 3 persons.
I set it up the Single Price for 1 person, the Double Price for 2 persons and Room Price for 3 persons.
But in Booking.com the prices appear correct only for one person and 3 persons, if I book 2 persons, the prices shown is for 3 persons.
How Can I setup correctly ?

Thanks
markkinchin
Site Admin

By default, booking.com can accept a room price and optionally a single occupancy price on one rate code.

But you can create as many additional rate codes as required at booking.com with occupancy conditions and map beds24 rates to these.

i.e. you can have a rate code for 2 person occupancy and a rate code for 3 person occupancy in both systems and connect these.

See the help documents for more specific information on setting it up
tananhostel

Sorry,

I did it, but doen't work.

I create a SIngle Rate on beds24 and set it up conditions to 1 person on "up to persons"
a Double Rate on beds24 and set it up conditions to 2 person on "up to persons"
a Triple Rate on beds24 and set it up conditions to 3 person on "up to persons"

I create the same Rates on Booking.com, but doesn't work, on booking.com shows everytime, the Single price for 3 persons.

Any Idea what's wrong ?

Tks
markkinchin
Site Admin

Do you have a different rate code for each price at booking.com?

If so, have you entered this into the booking.com field on the CHANNELS tab of each rate in beds24?
tananhostel

Yes, I did it.

Differents rates in each system, and linked them on tab Channels.

Thanks.
annettemorgenroth

Can you please send a support ticket via the SUPPORT button in the top left menu of the control panel so we can have a look at your settings?
nusalembongan

I do this with booking.com all the time for private villas. The key is to ask booking.com to set up rate level occupancy for you.

For example - a four bedroom villa which has pricing for max 8 persons, max 6, max 4 and max 2 - so four prices for the same property/room. It is set up that way by booking.com (their terminology is rate level occupancy) and each occupancy level price has a unique booking.com rate code which you map at beds24 to the SAME booking.com room ID. You will get a Beds24 error msg saying that the room ID is not unique. But that does not matter... it works perfectly.

The key is to have booking.com set up that rate level occupancy for you. You cannot do it yourself.

Good luck.