Atraveo - Booking Interface

puertadelmar

Can anyone who is using the Booking Interface on Atraveo and has successfully integrated it to Beds24 answer the following?

1. Is it necessary to ask Atraveo to specifically enable their Booking Interface or is populating it with the XML URL and 'Saving' it sufficient to activate (as with the Availability Interface - which is working fine using the same Property ID and Room ID)
2. Is it necessary to enable 'Instant Booking' on Atraveo for bookings to be sent via the Booking Interface (and if so, are 'request' bookings* sent to the interface to hold the dates until confirmed? Request booking are not currently being sent.)

* My understanding is that on Atraveo, even with 'Instant Booking' enabled, 'Request Bookings' are used where the customer makes an entry in the special request field.

I do not currently have 'Instant Booking' enabled on Atraveo as I don't have confidence that bookings will be sent to Beds24 and I don't want to risk double booking.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yoko Kojima.
annettemorgenroth

We have asked Atraveo if Instant Booking needs to be activated but have not yet heard back. You could also check with Atraveo support from your end.
puertadelmar

I have contacted Atraveo about their booking interface they have replied to say that they "...have changed a setting in your [my] data. So from now on the booking interface should work correct."

So it appears that their booking interface is not enabled by default. I will now await my next booking from them and if the details are sent to Beds24, I will enable 'Instant Booking' in my Atraveo profile, having confidence that bookings will be received and calendar updated.