Update log?

mangoadmin

Hello

Is there anyway of seeing what the last channel manager update was?

I see we get an email, but then I am taking the reference in the eMail and then manually searching for that booking ID.

Is there a list of last updated or new bookings I can see quickly? Or maybe an update timestamp I can add on the Bookings page that I can sort by?

Thanks for your help!
markkinchin
Site Admin

The dashboard has a list of most recent bookings and the bookings list page can be sorted by booking date.
mangoadmin

Thanks Mark.

Yes, I see I can arrange by booking date, but it doesn't seem to be an option to arrange by modification date.

Currently to see the modifications, I have to get the ID from the email and go search for the booking.

If this is the only way, I can live with that, I was just questioning if there was another grid I wasn't seeing that had the latest logs of what came down the channel so I could see the latest activity.

I'm not overly comfortable relying on the mail system.

Mark
markkinchin
Site Admin

We will shortly be releasing a new version of the dashboard which will allow you to define which columns to show and also to include custom reports in the dashboard so you could include a custom report which shows channel bookings for example.