booking.com channel manager;

lescypres

I have some questions concerning the channel manager communication with booking.com.
These a mainly where a customer contacts us directly to change there reservation directly without going back to booking.com.

1. If a reservation is originally made via booking and following a call directly from the client I change the dates via beds24 is this valid and accepted by booking. Does this also update thier commission either for a longer or shorter stay.

2. following a call from a client with a reservation made via booking if we change the price per night.
Does this change the commission with booking.com

2. A reservation made via booking, can I cancell it and would that be then updated on the booking.com website.
Does this also cancell thier commision fee.

We do not use many of the other ota's but this kind of questions should probalby be displayes on each link (unless it's there and we missed it.)
iurirosa

Hi Lescypres
1. If a reservation is originally made via booking and following a call directly from the client I change the dates via beds24 is this valid and accepted by booking. Does this also update thier commission either for a longer or shorter stay.

2. following a call from a client with a reservation made via booking if we change the price per night.
Does this change the commission with booking.com
Please have a look at this page https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Booking.com_XML.

Beds24.com can export Inventory
Beds24.com can export Minimum Stay
Beds24.com can export Maximum Stay
Beds24.com can export Closed to Arrival and Closed to Departure
Beds24.com can export Multiple Rates
2. A reservation made via booking, can I cancell it and would that be then updated on the booking.com website.
Does this also cancell thier commision fee.
Booking.com does not allow you to change or cancel reservation, you need to call booking.com customer Service.

Please have a look at this page https://partnerhelp.booking.com/hc/en-us

Reservations can’t be rejected and can only be changed by the property in some situations.
All bookings are confirmed immediately and have to be honoured by the property.