Virtual rooms

tdstravel

Hello

I am just trying to set up my virtual rooms for Airbnb and 9 flats. I have some questions though. I have set up all my real rooms and prices. I have a room type studio with quantity of 5, I have named them studio 1, studio 2, studio 3, etc. Now, should I make 5 virtual rooms for the 5 studio? If yes how do I name them? If this room type is also available in Booking.com then it is all right if I assign in booking.com my real room type with the quanity of 5 and not the virtual rooms?

That's all for now, I will be back with more questions later :D

Thanks in advance!
annettemorgenroth

You will need to set up room for each of your studios. How you name them is up to you. Easiest might be to use the same names you use elsewhere for them. This tutorial explains how to set this up: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... a_roomtype
tdstravel

Hello

I set up the virtual rooms and I added bookings to them but it doesn't seem the bookings to be added in airbnb, what I am doing wrong? Can you take a look?

Thanks in advance
markkinchin
Site Admin

tdstravel wrote: I set up the virtual rooms and I added bookings to them but it doesn't seem the bookings to be added in airbnb, what I am doing wrong? Can you take a look?
Bookings do not get sent out to the channels, the number of rooms available gets reduced or closed at the channel.
If it is working, the airbnb calendar should be closed on all the dates you have bookings in Beds24
tdstravel

Hi

It is not working. The airbnb calender it is not closed.

something I am doing wrong. What do I set to overbooking protection room or property?
tdstravel

Hi

Update:
I have one room type with 5 virtual rooms. Each virtual room set up is as following:

Overbooking protection: property
Requires Availability in: real room
Combination Logic: sum of all bookings
Use prices: real room
Assign bookings to: real room
Include bookings from: real room

I manually added a booking to real room – virtual room Nr 1
And then another booking with other dates to real room – virtual room Nr 1

These 2 bookings appear also to virtual room Nr 1 virtual room Nr 2 virtual room Nr 3 virtual room Nr 4

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
markkinchin
Site Admin

The "assign booking to" value only works with bookings from the booking page and channel management.
When you add a booking manually, the system assumes you are adding it purposely to the selected room and does not reassign it.

When testing new booking assignments, add the test bookings via the booking page.