Auto payment after a booking.com booking

superhote

Hello
Last edited by superhote on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superhote

Hello
Last edited by superhote on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markkinchin
Site Admin

superhote wrote:if we perform the charge manually in stripe or via stripe api, the beds24 booking object will be also updated ? if not is it possible to modifier the status programmatically to indicate it is paid ?
If you perform the charge from within the Beds24 booking, the payment amount will be added to the booking invoice.

If you perform the charge from within Stripe it will not appear on the booking invoice.
markkinchin
Site Admin

superhote wrote:is there a beta for the auto payment right now ?

is it possible to get the related customer stripe object from beds24 ? i would like to get it and charge the customer programatically
Not ready for Beta yet.

The Stripe cutomer id is now visible in the booking in the section where you can make the charge.
It is also being added to the booking info item created when the card is sent to stripe. (Starting for bookings made this week)
janemetro

Has this function been installed yet......because looking at the posts it's over 12 months now- please confirm
annettemorgenroth

If you set "Save all cards to Stripe" = Yes all credit cards including cards supplied by all channels will be sent directly to Stripe and not stored at Beds24. You can then charge the guest either from within the booking or from Stripe but not automatically.
[email protected]

Did you implement the auto payment feature?

I tried chargeautomation.com for this purpose but the service s not giving control over when payment is made and it is very expensive.

Seems to me very easy to implement in beds24.