Virtual AirBnB room?

wbstephen

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a virtual room and have its availability dependent upon all other room types?

We have 8 different room types (1 room per type), but we also list our entire property on AirBnB. If any one of our rooms is booked, we would like the entire property to show unavailable in AirBnB.

Thanks
Stephen
annettemorgenroth

You can do this. Have a look at this tutorial: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... able_units. If you do not want to show the entire house on your own web site set "Sell Priority" = Hide in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->ROOMS->SETUP.
wbstephen

Hi again,

Just checking I've done this correctly. I have created a Whole House virtual room (hidden from website bookings) in the Room Types.

I have set dependencies of this room as outlined the attachments.

I have set each individual room to include Whole House bookings in their calculation of availability.

Question. If I have virtual individual rooms (for different availability through Channel Manager) do I need to set them to include bookings for Whole House? Or will they be update by virtue of being dependent upon the real individual room?

Cheers
Stephen
Attachments
Individual room dependency settings
Individual room dependency settings
AirBnB Rooms.PNG (13.14 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Whole House virtual room dependency settings
Whole House virtual room dependency settings
AirBnB Whole House.PNG (61.49 KiB) Viewed 1808 times