9Flats

elenmylo

Hi,

I have an accommodation with 10 similar Studios. In Beds24 I have set up the room type and the inventory is set to 10 Studios. I tried to connect with the 9 Flats and they told me that I have to upload 10 similar listings in order all to be online. And I was wondering, if I upload 10 similar listings to 9 flats what is the point of using channel management? The point is to have one listing connected to a channel managment and it will close when 10 bookings are made. At the other hand it returns the bookings that are being made in 9Flats. I am a little confused. The same happens as I understand with wimdu.de and Fewo-direkt.de
annettemorgenroth

Some channels like 9Flats and Airbnb do not allow for room types with a quantity of x. They only allow to list individual properties/rooms with a quantity of 1. Beds24 as a channel manager has no influence on the channels regulations for listings. You can create virtual rooms if normally offer your apartments as room type: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... _Roomtypes