Booking.com update returned an error message

guesthouse mountain escape

Also for Booking.com I receive an email every day with the following error-message: errors filtered and not done: "rate does not exist.
Does anyone know what to do and what to change. I did set up my property according the instructions. So it mus be some other mistake I made. Thank you, Anja
markkinchin
Site Admin

It sounds like you have defined a booking.com rate id in Beds24 that does not exist at booking.com.

The warning message should contain the roomid and more information about the problem.

There is a list of common error messages and how to fix them at the bottom of:
https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Booking.com_XML

If all else fails start a support ticket at beds24 with the details of the error.
toothbrush

I have the same recurring problem.

Mine is related to linked rates, whereby I have a 'main' set of rates, and all others are a fixed offset from that rate.

When creating the linked rate, it creates a second row in the Rates table, one for the 'Child' room/rate, and another for the 'Parent' room/rate.

It would appear that Beds24 is attempting to send both the Parent and Child rates to Booking.com, this causing the error.

If you would like some real data to investigate this, let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Martin.
toothbrush

Just after posting the above it's been confirmed to me that as I suspected, Bed24 will - incorrectly - attempt to send both rates to Booking.com.

My supplier will resolve this with Beds24 next week it seems.

Best,

Martin.