currency conversion - feature suggestion

patstyles

Hello.

I have a system that normally uses US dollars for payment and I have Beds24 configured to use it. However Booking.com will only allow me to accept money in Thai Baht as that is where my villas are. Beds24 makes the following suggestion...
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because booking.com requires a different currency to your Beds24 currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your property code. (Hotel id)

For example a property code setting 123456*12.34 will multiply all prices by 12.34 sent for hotel id 123456.
Good idea. It works fine. But it produces prices like this...

14,628 THB
32.103 THB

Now wouldn't it be nice if we could specify some amount of digits to round off. It would be even cooler if the feature could round up or down depending on the amount.

Maybe use another asterisk in the property code and follow the the amount of digits. This would give us a product code that looks like this...

123456*12.34*3

And it would produce results like this...

14,000 THB or 15,000 THB
32.000 THB

best regards,
.pat styles
markkinchin
Site Admin

There is a setting to round prices at the menu Settings > Properties > Booking Rules > Price Rounding

This value will work on the prices after the multiplier so they will be rounded.