Hostel World, 1 bed not updating availability correctly

seamist

I'm trying to set up with HostelWorld, I've sent on the final details requested by my account manager(buddy) or whatever they call it,
And it should go live within the next day or two.

But

My availability for one of the rooms isn't sending the correct data it seems, nor is it updating the availability for said room, but it's working for all the others.

The price goes wrong starting on the first of September, this is the view actual data being sent for the room in question,
What could the issue be?

The property isn't live on HostelWorld as of yet,
Could that be the issue?

Many of the days it shows the room available are booked out.
annettemorgenroth

Have you checked your prices from September? If you are sending the same prices to Hostelworld you are using on your web site you can use the "Price Check Tool" in RATES, CALENDAR or SUPPORT to check how prices are being calculated.

The availability should be the same as in the control panel CALENDAR. If it is not it is most likely due to restrictions in your rates.
seamist

annettemorgenroth wrote:Have you checked your prices from September? If you are sending the same prices to Hostelworld you are using on your web site you can use the "Price Check Tool" in RATES, CALENDAR or SUPPORT to check how prices are being calculated.

The availability should be the same as in the control panel CALENDAR. If it is not it is most likely due to restrictions in your rates.
Hi Annette,

I was able to fix the rate issue, I just created a rate from where it started appearing to as far ahead as we're allowing it be booked and it updated on hostel world accordingly.

But the availability I'm a bit lost on, I don't know what restrictions I'd have, I've set none up. It's not appearing as in the calendar.
This room is different to the other rooms only in that its price is increased and it has capacity to hold 3 people.

I think it might have something to do with the bedroom not appearing as private on hostelworld

I'll get onto my rep and see if they can change that
annettemorgenroth

If you need us to look into this please send us a support ticket so we can check your settings.

To create a support ticket log into your Beds24 account and click on SUPPORT in the top left menu.