Synchronization with booking.com

[email protected]

Hi, I am testing the beds24 channel manager to synchronize more on-line booking calendars. Can you help me with the following: 1. I want to keep the booking.com booking machine and, if possible, export prices and availability with the current campaigns, like last minute, minimum stay, etc. 2. Activate on-line booking with some possible channels,i.e. Atraveo, airbnb, HolidayLettings, FlipKey and sync them with booking.com calendar. Grateful for any help and suggestions sincerely Djani Lidjan
markkinchin
Site Admin

The channel manager operates with Beds24 being the master calendar and exporting the price and inventory.
You really need to re-create your campaigns in Beds24.
You can export your bookings from booking.com and import them to Beds24 (see channel manager booking.com instructions) but the prices will need to be entered using rates or daily prices. Last minute and minimum stay rules can be exported from Beds24
[email protected]

Thanks! I think I would need a week to discover all new possibilities with channel manager and if it is what I need.
[email protected]

Hi,
I am sorry for having to take so much of your time, but I want to assure me not to pay for a new service and have fewer reservations instead of more. I am testing now beds24 channel manager to synchronize more online booking calendars, but that is not what I need then I lose the ability to use Booking.com extranet to change prices and availability may beds24 channel manager to help me with the following
1. Activate online booking with some possible channels and sync them with booking.com calendar. Most important.
2. I want to keep the booking.com-booking platform and, if possible,but not necessary, export prices and availability with the current campaigns, like last minute, minimum stay, etc. Less important.
Grateful for the honest answers and suggestions
Sincerely Djani Lidjan
markkinchin
Site Admin

When you connect a channel manager to booking.com, booking.com will clear all your existing prices and import them fresh from the channel manager.
It is important to have your prices and availability up-to-date in Beds24 before connecting booking.com.
There is a tool in the channel manager settings to view the data that will be sent to booking.com, this will work before you make the connection so you can test if everything is working to your requirements before connecting.