Booking.com setup instructions are wrong/outdated

nyxapartments

Hello, the instructions provided in order to connect to Booking.com seem to be wrong and/or outdated.

The process from the Booking.com extranet is different and these steps do not apply:

Then, there are no buttons to complete the connection like you say in the documentation:

But what it's displayed in the Booking.com extranet is this:

You mention that:
"5) When the connection has been approved, you will receive a notification from Booking.com, go to the Channel Manager menu again and set the connection up."

But is completely unclear who is going to approve the connection?
Is it me?
Is it you - someone from the Beds24 support?
Is it someone from Booking.com?

When I continue to "3.6.6. Enable the connection between Beds24 and Booking.com", it says that:
"3) Scroll down to the rooms and set "Enable" = Enabled. This will complete the connection."

So, I have done exactly that:

And what I still see is that "Connection Status: Pending Connection" and when I try to "Update" a room, I keep getting the following errors:

Being able to connect with Booking.com is of crucial importance for most accommodations in Europe (and the most important channel for me personally) but the above issues make it very difficult as it seems.

Please provide me with a solution for this issue and ideally, update your documentation accordingly.
annettemorgenroth

We need to confirm your connection. You will rthen eceive a confirmation from Booking.com that the connection is ready. You can then set the connection up in SETTINGS (left menu) CHANNEL MANAGER > BOOKING.COM following the instructions.