Airbnb Hosting team

zagrebpoint

Is anyone using Airbnb hosting team

With Airbnb's help, I cannot figure out how this works.
I am managing several apartments from different owners.
How can I manage all of them through the Hosting team?

Does anyone know how this works?
annettemorgenroth

Airbnb provides a number of help articles which you can access via the link: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/topic/1439

Airbnb support should be able to help you with all questions related to this topics. If first level support can not help you ask that someone familiar with hosting teams assists you.
zagrebpoint

I have contacted Airbnb regarding this issue.
And they explained that the hosting team is not intended to be used like you mentioned in Beds24 help. You should update your help file regarding the Hosting team.

The hosting team is for hosts that have more than 6 of their own properties and they want to split the work to members of their team.

It is not intended for managers to manage other owner's properties like you mentioned in Beds24 help.
Or it could be used like that but each owner should have at least 6 properties, create a hosting team, and then assign managing responsibilities to your Airbnb account.

So if you manage, let's say 15 properties of different owners, where each owner has 1-5 properties, you can not use Hosting teams.
(Which, I believe, is the most common situation where owners have 1 or a few properties.)

You can only manage those properties by being a cohost.
annettemorgenroth

I had a conversation with Airbnb about Hosting Teams. It seems that they are planning to deprecate this function and will not allow new hosting teams.

Airbnb still do not allow Co-hosts to manage API connections. There are two solutions:
1. Ask the host to transfer their account to you.
2. Give the host access to Beds24 for example via a subaccount so they can establish the connection.