Airbnb - Instant Booking [Accept "No" as Parameter]

lucky_leclub

Hello, I would like to disable the "Instant Booking", on Airbnb, by using Beds24 as it is synced, but it isn't a possibility.

Here is the list of value you admit.

So I may need a new field named "No", so that I can disable instant booking on Airbnb, else, when I re-sync it will always stay enabled.

The "Do not permit instant booking" on Airbnb has a logic in my case for my policy ^^.

Thanks for the hard work, have a nice day :D
annettemorgenroth

By default we only support instant book because it is proven that listings on instant book generate more bookings and have a better ranking.

We strongly recommend to only use instant book but if required we can set individual listings to be bookable on request only.

Airbnb only allows listings which are not listed on any other OTA which faciliates instant book to be set to 'Request'. This means if you only want requests from Airbnb you need to disconnect/can not use OTAs/portals like Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip, Agoda....

If you do not use any other channels with instant booking send us a support ticket via the SUPPORT button at the top of your Beds24 account and we will request Airbnb to allow you to have enquiries only.
lucky_leclub

Okay, thanks, I will check for the ranking problem