New Channel suggestion

markkinchin
Site Admin

We are in contact with Google about the program.
There are currently a few technical and business issues to resolve before we can add them, their connection, billing and account management works quite differently to a normal OTA.

We would like to add them as soon as we can resolve these issues.
zagrebpoint

Are there any news about the google hotel add commission program?

Also I have just received the mail from Only-Apartments that they are starting connecting their system with channel managers so It would be great if you can contact them to establish the connection.
Now when they are willing to do it it should be easier for you to make the full connection.
zagrebpoint

just checking if you read previous post?
annettemorgenroth

There is no update on Google.
zagrebpoint

Have you maybe considered connecting to Rentals United?
It is also channel manager that has the full connection with lots of OTAs. When I say full connection I mean the prices, availability and minimum stay, also descriptions and photos.
I know that connection with Rentals United would mean the reduction of connections to the same OTAs that you offer but maybe you could than adjust the price for that channel to be more expensive.
The thing is that you dont have connection to all the channels that they offer and if you have connection to some OTAs it is not a complete connection (you usually offer just availability synchronisation)

I dont know why you dont have the full connection with all those OTAs but if they have it it means that it can be done. I guess that it takes a lot of work to make those connection available, but with cooperation with Rentals United you would offer better service to your users and it would be more simple for you. And you could concentrate on some other improvements on beds24 that need to be done.
zagrebpoint

Are yo considering working with Rentals United?
There are many PMS that already work with them and they are open to connect with new PMS-es.
What do you think about it?
I think it would increase the quality of Beds24.
annettemorgenroth

Currently we have no plans to integrate with Rentals United.
vilar_group

Any chance for adding metglobal (HotelsPro, otel.com) , HRS, Hoteltravel.com ??
annettemorgenroth

We are in touch with HRS about a connection. HRS will be able to connect us after they have launched their new Extranet which is scheduled for the second half of this year.

The other channels are currently not on our list of channels we are planning to add.
zagrebpoint

Are there any news about google hotel adds?
I saw that they are working with many PMSs but not with befs24.
Also they have an API connection. Do you know if it is posdible to connect trough that API?
Do you know is it posible to connect somehow with google hotel adds?