TripConnect

tgh18b

Hi! Just wondering if you guys are going to link to TripConnect (Trip Advisor). It will allow guests to click straight through to booking engine from Trip Advisor listing.
The Green House on the Hill, Napier
annedawn

We have a working API with TripConnect and we on their list of "Premium Commited" partners. We can connect our users on an opt-in basis.

Your information will only be sent to Tripadvisor if you give us permission to do so. To enable the connection go to SETTINGS -> CHANNEL MANAGER -> TRIP CONNECT (new control panel) enter your Tripadvisor Business Account Number and tick the rooms you want to send.

*Please make sure your complete "LOCATION and CONTACT" information is entered in SETTINGS -> PROPERTIES -> DESCRIPTION.
*The currency send to TripConnect is defined in SETTINGS -> PROPERTIES -> DEPOSIT COLLECTION

If you have trouble finding us on Tripadvisor look for "MPK Systems". If you have any problems please get in touch with your Tripadvisor rep and let us know.
palatino

How do I know whether my beds24 booking is generated throught Tripadvisor or direct?
markkinchin
Site Admin

palatino wrote:How do I know whether my beds24 booking is generated throught Tripadvisor or direct?
The booking referrer field contains the source of the booking.
It will say "tripadvisor" if it is from trip connect.
If it is from your own web site it will be whatever the referer tag was for the original widget that started the booking.
If it is entered from the control panel it will be the username of the person who entered the booking.
If it is from another channel it will be the name supplied by that channel

You can see the referer field on the detail tab of the booking and it is included in the export functions to a spreadsheet etc.
cosmic

Why do I get the following message when I try to Check My Eligibility on tripadvisor?

Thank You!
Your connectivity partner, Beds24, is in the process of becoming a TripConnect Partner. To find out when they will complete this process and confirm when you can begin using TripConnect Instant Booking, contact Beds24 directly.
You will receive an email message when the certification process is complete and you can begin using TripConnect
Learn more about TripConnect
TripConnect FAQs
TripAdvisor Insights

Many thanks!
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (68.34 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
markkinchin
Site Admin

Tripadvisor have various products.

We are already certified for "Trip Connect" and "Review Express"

We are in the process of being certified for "Instant Booking", we expect to be certified by the end of this month.
cosmic

hi,

I'm getting this when trying to setup tripconnect cpc

Thank You!

Your connectivity partner, Beds24, is now certified as a TripConnect Partner. However, your property is not included in their inventory of hotels, inns, and B&Bs – and as a result, we can not complete the registration process. Please contact Beds24 directly to ensure that you are included in their inventory, so that you can begin using TripConnect Cost-per-click!

You will receive an email message when the certification process is complete and you can begin using TripConnect.

Learn more about TripConnect
TripConnect FAQs
TripAdvisor Insights

Frustrating......what have i done wrong?
annettemorgenroth

You are in our inventory.

I sent you a support ticket with what we are sending to Tipadvisor. Please double check this information matches your Tripadvisor listing. If it does please contact Tripadvisor, include the information above and ask them to match you.

It can take up to 48 hours until Tripadvisor reads the data we send. If you have just entered your information or need to make changes please wait check again later. If Tripconnect still has not matched you please contact Tripadvisor.
markkinchin
Site Admin

markkinchin wrote:We are in the process of being certified for "Instant Booking", we expect to be certified by the end of this month.
We have now been "officially" certified by Tripadvisor for Instant Booking.
Everyone should be able to start using it from tomorrow.