Airbnbs rate plans

annettemorgenroth

Airbnb is beta testing rate plans and we were given early access.

With rate plans Airbnb will present the guest up to two pricing options one refundable and one non-refundable option.

The development at our end is finished and we are now looking for customers who want to participate in the beta testing.
annettemorgenroth

The new option to use rate plans with Airbnb is now available for all customers to use.

With rate plans you can offer a refundable and a non-refundable option on Airbnb and control the availability and cancellation policy for both the refundable and non-refundable pricing option.

Please look here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... Rate_Plans for further information.
benidormengine

Excellent news, something I've been waiting for a long time, but it's very limited for me for now:
You can create up to 10 rate plans which can be used for all listings in the Airbnb account. Rate plans are stored at the host account level, and then applied to specific listings.
So if you have 10 apartments in your airbnb account, you can only create 1 rate plan per listing ? (I have well over 10)

Thanks
annettemorgenroth

So if you have 10 apartments in your airbnb account, you can only create 1 rate plan per listing ? (I have well over 10)
No. You can create 10 rate plans in total and these will be available for all listings in this Airbnb account. So you will can have 10 rate plans for each listing.
benidormengine

annettemorgenroth wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am
No. You can create 10 rate plans in total and these will be available for all listings in this Airbnb account. So you will can have 10 rate plans for each listing.
Yes thank you. I have created all the plans i needed.