channel coolect invoice set up

[email protected]

Hi

I am trying to understand how this option is working.

Here is my situation:

AIrbnb xml: colelct payment on all my properies. I would like to have the payment automaticaly reported in each reservation
Booking: I have 2 properties where boking is collecting payment, my other properties, I am collecting payment myself. How should I confirgure?
homeaway xml: I am collecting the payment
tripadvisor xml : they collect the payment
annettemorgenroth

In SETTINGS -> CHANNEL MANAGER "Channel Collect Invoice" you choose for channel collect payments how the payment is imported:
  • Charges and Pending Payment - imports the charges to the "charges" section in the booking and the payment as a pending payment. For some channels further settings are available in the settings for the channel further down on the page and on the channel manager pages.
  • Charges and Payment - imports the charges to the "charges" section in the booking and the payment to the "payments" section.
  • Charges Only - imports the charges to the "charges" section in the booking. Information abut the payment is not imported.
  • No Invoice - no charges or payment information is imported to the invoice.
Which option you choose depends on what you want to see in the bookings and in your reports.