homeaway xml picture

[email protected]

Hi,

i have a hard tme understanding picture management for homeaway.xml

I have a property with 3 apartments. I chose the by room configuration.
I must add 6 property pictures, i choose different pctures of the apartment. My problem is those pictures are added to the individual units and create confusion.
For example, i show living room of aprtment 1 and 2 in the property pictures. ut when people look at apartment 1 in vrbo, they also see the living room picture of apartment 2 and it create lot of confusion when they arrived and see the actual apartment.

It is working perfectly with airbnb.xml

How to avoid to have property picture mixed with apartment pictures?
iuri_rosa

Hello,

Homeaway supports property pictures and room pictures.

The pictures activated as "Property Pictures" in SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->PICTURES will be sent for the property.

The pictures activated as "Room Pictures" in SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->PICTURES will be sent for the room. If there are no room pictures then offer pictures will be sent for the room.

If your listings are per room (your case) property pictures are used for the first room listing only and room pictures are used for the other room listings.

Best Regards,

Iuri Rosa
[email protected]

Ok

Does it mean for the first property I should use only the property pictures?

What happens with other channels then like airbnb that use also the room picture?
[email protected]

I chekc again

in my second room, the property pictures are also at the begining. I don't understand as i have a per room, and as per your coment the property picture should only be uplaoded with the first room
annettemorgenroth

Can you please send a support ticket with the room ID you are referring to so we can check your settings and what we are sending to Homeaway?