Deactivate Auto-Action in Case of overbooking

starkesangebot

I automaticly send Check-In Instructions (RoomNumber and Acces Code) to my guest 24 hours prior to Check-In. In some cases when i do get last-minute bookings the system allocates the booking to the wrong room and i need to adjust rooms manualy. I would like to the Auto-Action with the Check-In Instructions to be deactivated for that specific booking with the overbooking problems, so that i can adjust the bookings and then manually send out Check-In Instructions.
Additionaly it would be great if i could send an email to myself with a warning.

Is that possible? Thanks a lot in advance.
annettemorgenroth

You can deactivate auto actions in the "Mail" tab of the booking.
starkesangebot

Thanks, but i want the auto-action to be automactly deactivated in case of overbooking.

My current auto E-Mail sends out Check-In Instructions 24 hours before Check-In. In case i get a same day Booking, this will immeaditly trigger my current Auto-Action to send out the Room-Numer and addtitional information to the guest. If this specific booking causes overbooking as, in the following example shown, the wrong information are send out to the guest.

STEP1
My calender before a last Minute booking.
My calender before a last Minute booking.
Bild 1.PNG (6.9 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
STEP2
Last minute Booking through a Channel causes overbooking in ROOM EG. The Auto-Mail with Check-In Instructions for the Last minute booking should be automaticly deactivated. Additionaly it would be great if i could get a notification.
Last minute Booking through a Channel causes overbooking in ROOM EG. The Auto-Mail with Check-In Instructions for the Last minute booking should be automaticly deactivated. Additionaly it would be great if i could get a notification.
Bild 2.PNG (8.28 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

STEP3
After i manualy rearange the bookings, i can now send out the correct Check-In Instructions.
After i manualy rearange the bookings, i can now send out the correct Check-In Instructions.
Bild 3 sorted.PNG (7.42 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
annettemorgenroth

starkesangebot wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:04 am
Thanks, but i want the auto-action to be automactly deactivated in case of overbooking.
This is not possible. Auto Actions trigger on criteria from the booking not from the room.