how to delete a channel

titti63

Hi friends, I would appreciate some help to delete the booking.com channel.

We have decided to stop working with them and I have not been able to find out how to get out of all the settings needed to communicate with their interface. I have tried a few things but they don't seem to work. Thank you!
markkinchin
Site Admin

Do you want to close all rooms at Booking.com or stop the XML connection?

To close all rooms, set the inventory to zero for all rooms at Settings > Channel Manager > Channel Inventory

To stop XML, do that in the booking.com extranet and remove all mapping codes and untick all tick boxes in Beds24 at Settings > Channel Manager > Booking.com
titti63

Hi Mark, thanks for your timely reply! I want to stop the XML with booking dot com as we don't want to work with them anymore and our property is not bookable on their website.

I did remove the mapping codes as per your instructions but I still get the following error message

= = = = ERROR MESSAGE STARTS = = = =

errors filtered and not done: "room not active ( room id : '78604203'); room not active ( room id : '78604203'); room not active ( room id : '78604203'); room not active ( room id : '78604203')"; input error: all of the supplied data was filtered out as invalid - nothing to update

If you could let me know what else I need to do I would be most grateful, thanks!
markkinchin
Site Admin

Did you untick the tick boxes for PRICES and INVENTORY on all rooms in the Beds24 settings?