Fully automated contactless access with Nuki and Beds24

News and new feature announcements
annettemorgenroth

We are excited to announce that we partnered with Nuki. The Nuki Smart Lock is an electronic, retrofit door lock that can be installed on the inside of the door within a few minutes, allowing guests 24/7 self check-in via the Nuki app or by entering a 6-digit code.

Beds24 will automatically send the key code or app access to guests so you can automate the entire process from booking to check-out.

Special offer: Until 31.10.2020 Nuki offers Beds24 customers 15% discount for purchases of € 239 or more. Send us a support ticket for your discount code.

If you already have Nuki locks you can set the connection up in (SETTINGS) APPS & INTEGRATIONS > NUKI.
starkesangebot

The integration ist very nice.

But how can i set up a nuki lock if i have more than one nuki -lock for a booking?

For example: Acces on the Property, Acces into the Building, Acces into the Apartment?
markkinchin
Site Admin

There is provision for a common lock, all bookings can be sent with the same code and access times to the common lock and the room lock
starkesangebot

Great. Thanks a lot for your fast feedback.
markus

Hi!

Is there a possibility to connect more than one Nuki account with Beds24 in one Master account? Or do I have to create a sub-account for all properties using a different Nuki account?

Thanks for your help!
Markus
lesleywoermeijer

Nuki is connected at a Property Level in Beds24, there is no need for sub accounts in Beds24.

Go to Settings > Apps & Integrations > Nuki and follow the instructions.
newtimber

I notice that Nuki have announced that they are having a monthly charge from October for partner integrations but Beds24 is not mentioned in the list of partners. I'm think of purchasing Nuki locks but paying €5,75 a month for each lock just for updating a few door codes would be silly. Is this monthly charge payable for Beds24 integrations or are they done differently?
annettemorgenroth

The Nuki-Integration was made by us not by Nuki. This is why Beds24 is not on the list and Nuki should not charge for it.

I recommend you double check this with Nuki support.
newtimber

I have just heard back from Nuki Support and for those that use or are thinking of using Nuki locks this is their reply and needless to say I won't be buying Nuki locks :-

Sam (Nuki)
Sep 26, 2022, 18:06 GMT+2

As the Beds24 integration also uses the Short Rental API, you will need to use the Nuki smart hosting Subscription.

In order to maintain the highest possible quality standards for our clients and to expand our services, we have launched Nuki Smart Hosting.

As an active customer you have the exclusive opportunity to test Nuki Smart Hosting during one year for free. Remember that to benefit from this offer, you have to register before the 30th of September.

With Nuki Smart Hosting you will benefit from the following advantages:
- Extension of data storage to 6 months.
- Warranty extension to a total of 3 years.
- Immediate product replacement in case of warranty.
- Premium Support.
- 15% discount on Nuki accessories and the Opener.

Please note, that without Nuki Smart Hosting you can still use your Nuki system in your short rental accommodation. Only the integration with partners like Airbnb, Smoobu, or Octorate is only possible in combination with Nuki Smart Hosting.
markus

lesleywoermeijer wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:04 am
Nuki is connected at a Property Level in Beds24, there is no need for sub accounts in Beds24.

Go to Settings > Apps & Integrations > Nuki and follow the instructions.
Hi, unfortunately this is not correct. Once connected a Nuki account, all properties can only be matched with Smart Locks of this account.
A second Nuki account cannot be connected.